Dana Lynn Bernstein is a life-long learner and has a variety of certificates and degrees in accordance with promoting and orchestrating people’s greatest potential:
- BA in Communications with a Minor in French – Rider University
- Masters in Legal Studies/Dispute Resolution – Montclair State University
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coaching Federation
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance Certificate – Rutgers University (and is looking forward to her new role as an executive/leadership coach).
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
Dana is passionate about teaching, loves to organize, and volunteers for many organizations. She has:
- – Taught at Kean and Rutgers University on several meeting planning topics including “How to Read and Dismantle a Contract” and “Negotiations.”
- – Written over a dozen articles that were published in various meeting planning magazines;
- – Delivered multiple “Mastering the Art” series webinars for PMI and Girl Scouts;
- – Created and led customized workshops: How to have Difficult Conversations, Mediation and Conflict Resolution;
- – Speaker at PMXPO 2020 – Mastering the Art of Human-ness in Project Management
Dana volunteers for and has interests in:
- – Girl Scouts
- – CASA (court appointed special advocate)
- – Court Mediator
- – Treasurer for the local PTA and Girl Scouts
– Dana also holds a black-belt in MMA (practicing for her 2nd degree) and has an advanced brown belt in Goju Ryu,
– She manages and is the bookkeeper for the family-run animal hospital along with her husband and
– Can often be found backpacking around the globe along with her husband, mother, and two children.
She would love to hear from you.