Following my passion is something I have always subconsciously done. For me, it was a natural escape when life hit me hard. I just chose to go to my “happy place.” To create a new “something,” learn a new skill, or volunteer to help humanity – those are my joys.
In every newly created future, unexpected opportunities became available; my adventurous side took over and I jumped in! These cycles of re-discovering myself with each new “thing” allowed me to avoid complacency and change course, grow, and build deeper connections with others and myself. Now I share this learning with you.
As a certified executive coach, I have the expertise to help you look at your problems and issues, to resolve the unanswered questions and help you manage complex challenges. All with humor and grace.
I live my life by these 4 Pillars: Community, Passion, Laughter, and Peace. Now is the time for you to dive in and Dare to Live Brave, too! Are you ready? I’m looking forward to speaking with you.
I am a life-long learner and have a variety of certificates and degrees. My education is centered around communicating, efficiency, and helping people in different ways:
- BA in Communications with a Minor in French – Rider University (lived in Aix-en-Provence)
- Masters in Legal Studies/Dispute Resolution – Montclair State University
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance Certificate – Rutgers University
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
I love to teach, organize, and have people walk away with practical skills. I have…
- Taught at Kean University, Rutgers University, and Stevens Institute on several topics including “How to Read and Dismantle a Contract” and “Negotiations;”
- Written over a dozen articles that were published in various meeting planning magazines (see articles tab);
- Delivered multiple “Mastering the Art” series webinars for PMI, Girl Scout Leadership, Rutgers, and the Institute for Dispute Resolution;
- Created and led customized workshops: How to have Difficult Conversations, Mediation, and Conflict Resolution;
- Had the honor of being a speaker at PMXPO 2020 – Mastering the Art of Human-ness in Project Management.
I am a huge believer in giving back. I am lucky to live a life where I can lend a hand in these passions:
- Girl Scouts Service Unit – Supporting our girls!
- CASA (court-appointed special advocate) – Making sure kids in foster care have an advocate as they navigate their journey.
- Court Mediator – Helping people to resolve conflicts through open communication.
- Treasurer for the local PTA and Girl Scouts – Fiscal responsibility is my HUGE passion. Knowing and having control over your finances is a key to freedom.
– I earned a 2nd-degree black-belt in MMA and have an advanced brown belt in Goju Ryu traditional Okinawan style karate.
– I manage and am the bookkeeper for our family-run animal hospital along with my husband.
– I love new cultures and adventure…. and can often be found backpacking around the globe along with my husband, mom, and two children.